Saturday, February 7, 2009

Playdate with Christopher!

We had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day recently. Ok, actually, it wasn't so bad. It could have been much, much worse. And actually, it's kind of a funny story! :) We had our neighbors Christopher and Diane over to play. While they were here, Claire's diaper broke open at the seam. There was a trail of the gel-absorbing stuff where they were playing. So Diane helped me take a picture as I filled the tub to give Claire a bath. I wanted to make sure that there was no gel stuff on her skin. I know that this is why some people use cloth! And while we were doing that, Christopher jumped head first into the tub of running water completely dressed. It was pretty funny because then he and Claire took a bath together. Then he wore home Claire's orange CareBear outfit. Hey, it was the only non-pink/purple/floral thing in his size! What a funny story though!

Here they are playing in the car. I think Claire sneezed right as I was taking this!


Close-up of Christopher!



Claire loves playing with other little kids!





No comments: