Day 6 of the 30 Day Challenge is making a list of 20 of my favorite things!
1. The smell of cookies or bread baking. YUM!
2. The smell of freshly cut lawns. SUMMER!
3. The way the air smells when it's ready to rain. FRESH!
4. The way sheets/bedding smells the day it's freshly out of the dryer. CLEAN!
5. The way my babies smell after a bath and lotion. MAGIC!
Favorite things to touch:
6. The feel of velvet
7. The feel of baby soft skin
8. The way bars of soap feel when they are wet....slimy, yet clean!
9. The feel of warm pavement on cool feet
10. The feel of silk!
Favorite things to eat (I am a choco-holic.)
11. Milk Chocolate bars
12. Chocolate Ice cream
13. Chocolate Pudding (homemade of course)
15. Coconut MnMs (Do not try them. Highly addictive.)
16. Lake Michigan
18. Computer time
19. Adult conversation with no interruptions
20. Hot baths
If you haven't already started doing the 30 day blog challenge, here is the list of things to post about. I look forward to reading your posts.