Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

30 Day Challenge: Day 17 -- an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)


30 Day Challenge: Day 17 -- click there to see all the stuff to post about every day! Ok, so of course, I would pick something about breastfeeding, right. :) Well, here's the funny thing...I remembered this sculpture sitting on a bookshelf growing up. Then after I had Claire I told my mom I would love to have that sculpture of the mom and baby. Here's the funny thing...I didn't even realize it was a baby who was nursing until my mom gave it to me about a year ago. I guess it's just a natural way to hold a baby. I asked my mom where she got it. She *thinks* it came from a garage sale of a LLL friend. (Your mom, Amy!) So I would love more backstory on it.


No comments: