Monday, August 18, 2008

Morning Photo Shoot

We call Claire, "Clairebear." How appropriate that she would adopt this pink Carebear as her lovey! She has a yellow one, too, but always goes back to this one!




Sometimes I still can't believe that she has 4 teeth. SOON TO BE 5! She is cutting the top left incisor! I can see the white line, but it might be awhile before it's all the way out. Her other ones too a long time!


I posted this one because I think it's hilarious how many pictures we have with one or both of my feet in them. Do you like my sandal tan from my Birks? Haha. And I try to shun the sun, too. It just happens.


Look behind her ears. You can see her hat hair and "fly-aways"-- or "Claire's wings!" She is really filling in hair-wise, but it's so fine and white!


This would make a great Demotivational Poster. What caption should I use?



I have a hard time capturing a real smile anymore. She is either not looking or laughing or imitates the goofy faces I make to try to get her to smile. :)


People are often amazed that she wears hats. Well the secret is this: KEEP PUTTING THEM BACK ON! After about 5-6 times, she will eventually give up. :) Either that, or I will give up...lol.


I love the light coming in, if only the flash had gone off, it would've turned out better, but I really like her pose in this one. Don't you?


She looks so interested in the outside world. She is watching the sprinkler. It's a new thing! We've only had to water a few times this year. Yay for a rainy spring! :)

Hope you have a happy week! :)

No comments: