Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to your local Wal-Mart Stupid Center

Hello! Welcome to your local Wal*Mart STUPID-Center. Err. I mean, SUPER!Center.



This is the location in Greenfield, IN. I am not trying to give them free advertising, just make fun of them. Why? Because they apparently cannot spell.



It pains me to see this. It's been there for about TWO months. Not two weeks, MONTHS. They haven't fixed it yet. They probably don't even KNOW it's misspelled. Ouch.


Apparently they were sleeping during English Class on the day they learned about "I before E, except after C, or as in Neighbor or Weigh." So that makes for one interesting sounding "YEILD." Maybe they're trying for attention? I doubt it, but having taught English, I am sure this was painted by someone who is is clearly painting parking lots for a reason. I'm not trying to sound harsh. We need these people.


So I decided to torture myself and make cupcakes for the new neighbors. It was pure torture not to eat, say all of them. YUMMERS!



Don't they look so yummy. I actually used the recipe on the back of the Hershey's cocoa container. It's really easy and tastes much better than frosting-crap-in-a-can. (No comment on the similarities in color, here.)



So you need your daily dose of Claire? Well here you go! Claire is starting to stand up for up to about 5 seconds now. W00t! It keeps getting longer and longer!

Here Claire is playing with her baby doll from Oma. She loves her books and this Superman laptop.


Have a great weekend! And feel free to call Wal-Mart for me to let them know about their error.

1 comment:

Baby Donaghy said...

Oh my goodness, those cupcakes look for good right now! I wouldn't have had the willpower not to eat them! :) Good for you!