Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And EVEN MORE Christmas Pictures

I decided it's time to get the rest of the Christmas pictures posted. You know, before like, um, say, Valentine's Day gets here! It seems like we were there for weeks, but it wasn't even 5 days.

"WHAT YOU TALKING 'BOUT!?!"
This one is for all of our family in Wisconsin. :) My mom got this hat at one of the football games she went to up there. I think it's football, anyway. I never pay attention to sports. I know, blasphemy.

But hey, I do know that this is for WI team, so we're doing pretty good! She had fun playing with all the toys at Oma and Opas house. Lots of them are toys that I played with when I was little!

Claire fell in love with that hat. She has a hat fetish. She enjoyed dumping these Puffs all over. That's what I get for letting her hold the container. Oops.




She was trying to help put them back in....didn't do a very good job.


And that is the official end to any more Valpo Christmas pictures. :)


No comments: