Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ode From Daddy

So there was this show in the early 90s called The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. If you haven't heard of it, I'd be surprised that you would actually be on the Internet right now...but here's a link for you if interested http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098800/ Well, anyways, this is the theme song for it...do you remember it?

"In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of
my days chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball
outside of school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started making
trouble in our neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she
said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air ..."

Well Josh made up a song for Claire, that goes like this:

"In Central Indiana born and raised on the nipple is where I spent most of my days chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool and all shooting some wet farts outside of the diaper when a couple of babies they were up to no good started making trouble in our neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air ..."

No comments: