Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Claire Commentary! And my first contest! :)

1.) "My precious!"
2.) "I didn't do it!"

3.) "Stop! You're burning my eyes with all the flashing from that camera!"

4.) ?



5.) ?


Ok, your job is to make up cute comments for 4 and 5! I'll pick a winner on Sunday by 10:00 pm CST, and mail you (or hand you if local) a book, game, or puzzle, from the USBORNE book show I am having this Saturday from 3-5 if you win. So there will be 2 prizes. Anyone can comment!
The book show should be a lot of fun. I already have several RSVPs so it should be a fun crazy time with lots of kiddos running around. Remember to wear green for St. Patty's Day if you're coming! And feel free to look at the Usborne books ahead of time here http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/hostess.asp?sid=F2314&gid=75566487&HID=HOS139151 or place an online order if you can't make it. I already have 2 online orders that people have already gotten so they ship fast! They have stuff for all ages, not just little kids!


2 comments:

Joshua Starr said...

4: Little do mommy and daddy know that I made a dookie in my pants. Let's see how long it takes them to smell it. Hee hee.

5: Hmmm, what to do. Do I want nummies....do I want mommy and daddy to read me a book.....or....do I want to watch "Happy Elmo!" Too many choices, but it sure is nice having my own personal entertainers!

Alex said...

4) Put nommy nommy boobie here
5) So I put my face between the boobies, like this, that's how you motorboat?