Saturday, March 14, 2009

Playing in Water



Claire did not make a mess. I actually had to dry her off after I shut of the camera. She was very distressed by getting water all over herself...haha. It was fun to try though! At the end she says "I want more!" She's been saying this phrase...I swear since about 12 months. I thought I was hearing things, but it's clear as a bell now. But now for about 2 weeks she has said "I want more Mommy" or Daddy if she wants us to pick her up. And just in the past couple of days she says "I want my Daddy" or Mommy which is sooo adorable, it just melts me. How is she using possessive pronouns already when last year at this time she couldn't even pull herself into sitting or crawl yet!?!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So funny that Claire didn't want to get wet! Did you use cold water? Nathan gets soaked when we do this! Good idea about stripping the kid down to the diaper though, I'll have to do that next time!