Sunday, March 29, 2009

We've been Road-Tripping

Well, I never thought my life was interesting until I started trying to write and take pictures of a lot of it. Well you get a fraction of it. Last Sunday I headed up to Ft. Wayne to see my Grandpa Vernon in the hospital. Then I went to Valpo....then on up to Grand Haven, MI to see Josh's family! I know, I'm crazy! But the weather was really surprisingly decent! I also stopped at a family friends in South Haven, MI. (Yeah, Lillie, your mom rocks and totally understands why my 1 and 1/2 year old still NEEDS her nummies!) I had the gown I'm wearing for Holly's wedding altered for nursing Claire. Mainly because this way she can lap-nap. I call "Lap-Naps" the naps that Claire gets when we won't be around a nice comfy bed. Thank heavens for nursing her to sleep in my arms anywhere! :) This way we can also stay later at the wedding and she can crash out earlier if she needs to. My gown also has a little jacket to be a little more discreet while nursing. Believe it or not, I really don't like nursing in public. I'm ok if I'm wearing the right clothes, but some clothes just don't cover you up right. And yeah..um.. a blanket...right... But I know from Kristin's wedding there is a really nice bride's room at Aberdeen with comfy chairs where I can go nurse her, but who knows...we'll just have to play it by ear! I was really glad to be home Wed. I always suffer from computer withdrawl when I visit my parents. I still get on, but not as much!

Here are 2 videos I took in Grand Haven. Sadly, our memory card in the camera got fried and I lost some of the still pictures I took!



No comments: