Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snuggles and Yoda

We used to have 2 kitties. Here is Snuggles starting at a squirrel outside our 17th Street place in TH. Snuggles was a behemoth of a cat who weighed like 25 pounds...wait...that's still more than Claire! HAHA. This article Josh emailed me http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/27/nation/na-pet-falls27?tn=sn reminded me I meant to post something about them in Jan. upon their one year "anniversary" of their "re-homing" AKA...we gave them away to our college friend Cindy...and they are doing sooo well there! Thanks Cindy!


Ok, and this one is of Yoda on the treadmill...haha...Snuggles is the one that should have been on there. I think Yoda liked to get on there because it would be warm after I walked on it. It's not even plugged in for this photo...no worries!

I miss them sometimes, but not that catbox or tripping over them! :)

No comments: