Sunday, April 26, 2009

Special Birthday Friend

Claire has a special "Birthday Friend." They actually were born on the same day! Same hospital, same doctor even! It was really funny when we were talking about this. Melissa said there was someone next door to her just screaming her head off (me birthing Claire) but it finally stopped about 2 or 2:30. Ha. Claire was born at 2:10...then there was the placenta. I laughed and told her, HA! That was me. So I got to apologize to her for screaming while she was getting ready to have Elle.

Here is our playdate with Elle:
Claire is mad jealous of all of Elle's gorgeous hair! Ok, maybe I am.

Claire gets into her car now without opening the door. She has been doing this for awhile now, but this is the first time I was able to capture it on the camera! Dukes of Hazzard, watch out!

They had a good time playing and their mommies had a good time chatting. :)





No comments: