Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Party Time!

For her birthday party, Claire wore the dress that she wore as a flower girl in Holly's wedding. Her little crown was one I found at Babies R Us, and she wore it last year as well. This is the only picture I managed to snap of her alone!
Here is Claire playing at the party. I wasn't organized enough to actually have any organized games at the party. Plus, most of the kids were too young!

Claire knew that the cake was for her. She took her little toy shovel on over to help her reach it better. Yum!

Yes, she has quite the reach on her! Look how far she can reach! Nothing is safe from this little girl. Especially if it tastes good!




For her party I decided to do Sesame Street and Elmo. Yay for commercializing childhood! :) Last year was Winnie-the-Pooh. The little cake on top was for her to eat/destroy as she saw fit. She loved her "ELMO CAKE!"



My baby is TWO. I still can't believe I have a kid sometimes...lol! :)

No comments: