Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Little Helper

I went to Kroger earlier today. Great fun for Claire as she gets to ride in the shopping cart car. I also bought groceries, which are great fun for her to unpack. I just put the bags on the floor and let her unbag everything. She will find something fun to play with! She was playing with the square tissue boxes I got 10 for $10 and stacking them like blocks! Great fun!

We also went to the local hospital breastfeeding group tonight and had fun! When we got home she ate 2 orange cream Popsicles! Now she is playing with puzzles with Daddy. I should probably put her to bed....ahh...later...

So what I need to do now is Google flowers that I can plant around our patio. Our patio is pretty much done, except now I need to landscape around it. I am thinking Daisies, Black-Eyed Susans, Sea Grass (which I've always wanted to try)...but that's all I know is full-sun and very drought tolerant. This time of year is bad for planting, but I'm watering my tomatoes and peppers daily anyway...any ideas/tips/suggestions...please leave a comment and let me know!!!

No comments: