Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcoming the Warm-Up!

I am so glad that winter is over. Time for no coats! Time for sandals! Well, almost...close enough! Claire loves dresses. Have I mentioned that she wants to wear a dress and tights every single day? Well she does. Then she asks for a necklace and/or a bracelet. "CUZ Princesses wear them. I need a necklace so I be a Princess." That's logical!
She loves the Easter Egg tree. As you can see, she's very excited about going outside and getting to touch them. Haha. I have some Easter decorations inside she's not supposed to touch, so apparently touching these is a thrill.

I have to say, it does add some nice color to the bare tree and still brownish grass!


These pictures were actually from about a week ago, and the pictures with snow piled up were from about 2 weeks ago. Ha. I got an early jump on my Easter decorations. Now, I'm planning to take them down like the day after Easter so that they won't remain up until like July (new baby = distractions!). Not "due" until the 16th, but Lordy, with all the Braxton-Hicks I've been having, I would say...anyday now! ;)

Spring is just a few more days away!!! YAY for warmer weather!


1 comment:

Anja said...

Finally the warmth has reached old Europe too :-))))!!! 15 °C!!!!