Monday, August 4, 2008

Claire's Crib

Here Claire is sitting in her crib. I love the Winnie-the-Pooh mobile. However, I do think the cuddly little critters do look like they have all been lynched...


I wanted to get these letters for her room since she was born. I would've ordered them ahead of time, but I thought...what if it's a boy. Plus we couldn't decide on a name. So...a WHOLE YEAR LATER...here they are!


Here is Claire's room, slightly rearranged. She loves to hang on the side of the crib and jump up and down. Well, it's more of a bounce. Her feet remain on the mattress.

Well, I was really good about posting daily and then didn't post all weekend. We had a busy weekend. We went up to Babies R Us and got Claire some more jammies and a push-toy that she can walk behind and ride on. It's pretty awesome. We also discovered the most awesome burger joint in the world, called FIVE GUYS. You'd never know what it was from the name, but they have the most awesome burgers and yummy french fries. It's in Castleton, not far from the Trader Joe's! I'd eaten there in April out in DC, so I was pretty excited to see one here in the Midwest. Apparently, there's also one in Greenwood. We've also gotten Claire's crib moved into her room, as you see above. Below is a video of a recent boo-boo! Ouchie!

No comments: