Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holly's Bachelorette Party

I made an alfredo pasta with white sauce to serve the gals at the bachelorette party. It puts a whole new meaning to the word -- noodle. Hey, if you get offended, it's your own fault for thinking like that! Get your mind OUT of the gutter! And here are the only 2 other pictures I felt comfortable posting on my blog here. Hmm.
Most of the other photos included items like pictured in the first picture...aka boy parts in the shape of straws, cakes, chocolates, jello shots, pictures, posters, or whips, handcuffs, etc...wait...if you are friends with me...that probably wouldn't offend you! Check out Holly's apron:


THE BOOBS SQUEAKED. I'm not even joking. How could I make that up? But what I really want to know, Holly, is HOW did you find that out? LOL! Funny story behind the apron: Holly and I picked out that apron for Krissy when she got married a few years back! The Krissy awesomely re-gifted it to Holly. This is one exception where re-gifting rocks. Haha...where should I post the rest of the photos? Wal-Mart or something?

No comments: