Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Make-Over Party

To kick off Holly's bachelorette party, we had a make-over party. Claire was wearing her jammies since I thought she would crash out. She went all day without a nap! And she was still up at 7 pm when we were doing make-up! And that is 8 our time!
Claire quickly befriends Mika who was feeding her yogurt drops. They are one of her favorite snacks!

We all got mirrors to look in and headbands to keep our hair back from our make-up.


David joined in the fun. I think the head band looks great on him!



It's hard to believe that he was "Bic" bald last Jan.!!!



Claire tries out her headband!





Suz being goofy as Kristin P. listens closely.






Claire is blowing David a kissy!








I don't wear lipstick. Ever. I prefer Chapstick! I think this color is off, don't you?








The lady in the jacket was the Mary Kay lady who told us how to put stuff on and helped us pick the right colors.









My mom, Arlene, Kristin Busse, and Kami listen to the Mary-Kay lady.









Claire trying to feed me water in the sippy.













No comments: