Saturday, January 10, 2009

The rest of the Video Party

I uploaded too soon...oops! Ok, in this video Claire says "Boo!" for Peek-a-Boo and "Shoe"--and she calls socks and shoes both shoes. In the video below you can hear her quack (been quacking forever it seems like!) as well as neigh like a horse and the newest which is snorting like a pig which is also a little hard to hear, but watch how she sort of wrinkles her face up. She is also squeaking like a mouse and mewing like a kitten. She loves the animals so much!






Here she is in her jumper! She still loves it, although I'm afraid she's going to break it because she jumps so violently! It's funny because sometimes she will put her dolls in there or her swing and say "Whee!" as she moves them appropriately.



Here is Claire enjoying an Ice Cream Cone. YUMMY! She loves ice cream more than life itself! :) She also likes these Pedialyte Ice Pop things, which I'm sure are full of sugar and fake dye so I probably won't buy them again. One of my New Year's Goals was to buy more and more organic stuff as much as possible. It is hard though as stuff is not widely available.



Ok, I know I post a lot of footage of her in the highchair, but it's easy to film as she's not trying to climb on me, grab the camera, or poke at the light or lens. :) Plus she is distracted by the food. I can't even keep track of all the stuff she's saying anymore. Her language button basically clicked on when she started liking food around Christmas.


We tried the booster seat for a few days, but put it in the spare room, as the mess was a lot harder to clean up when it was caked all over the table. It's much easier to wash a high chair tray. Plus, she was pushing against the table and moving herself away to get down...resulting in a big mess of course.

So my stitches are so itchy right now that I want to rip them out with a pencil and then scratch them with some sandpaper. Ahh...just thinking about that makes me feel some relief! The doctor's office called. I don't have skin cancer from the mole biopsy...but the best part? No more moles on my shoulder. Yay. I know you really wanted to see pictures of my stitches too the other day. Ha!

No comments: