Friday, January 9, 2009

Cookie Wrecks

Claire loves chocolate. I have been known to eat such copious amounts of chocolate, that my breastmilk actually comes out chocolate breastmilk. You do realize that's how they get the cows to produce chocolate breastmilk, right? They just feed the cows buckets full of Hershey Kisses. YUMMY! So we decided to make some Christmas cookies in January and feed Claire a bowl of TJ's chocolate chips. If it's from TJ's it's not that bad for you, right? Ha! Just walk down their freezer aisle!
Claire has no problem any more with eating. It's seriously like how she just started crawling or walking...it just happened overnight! Tonight I made some kick ass Cauliflower Soup from scratch. Thanks to whomever posted that on their blog...I can't remember with out looking back. But it was great and Claire ate 3 little bowlfuls. Then she came and sat on my lap and started sticking her hand in mine to eat more Cauliflower, carrot, and celery bits. She has no issues with mixed textures there! Notice she's in a booster seat we got recently. It puts her at the table with us!

Here is Josh in his silk Superman robe. YAY for Superman. Josh is my Superman!

Ok, now if you're easily offended, just close your blog browser and just click along on your merry way. Otherwise, prepare to giggle like an immature high schooler! To make our evening a little more fun...we suddenly found ourselves making the cookies dirty. No, not dropping them on the floor, but you'll see. Claire meanwhile ate her chips and some cookie dough. Yummy!



This is what we call doing it DINO-style. We had an odd variety of sprinkles in the cupboard. As you can tell the black and orange ones were from Halloween..and then we used some Christmas ones. What kind of cut-outs should we have used in Mid-Jan? MLK silhouettes?



Notice the special details. I won't describe them in detail, after all, a picture says 1,000 words. Like, wow, you guys need to grow up, or find something better to do...like go sit in a bar, breathe in 2nd hand smoke and get lung cancer, meanwhile spending $20 for 2 weak watered-down drinks that may or may not taste like ass.




Josh made this one. Why he gave him a Hitler-stache is beyond me. Maybe so he could bite his head off in one mighty chomp.





These are 2 doggie-poop piles that I made. Josh had made a big log turd, so I had to 1-up him and get a little more creative. He ate the log-turd still hot and steaming, so I didn't get a picture of it, sadly. I know, you're crying. :)





And here is a Sugarbread Cookie with chocolate chip details, notice the black sprinkles for the body hair.


Don't call us immature, I know you were laughing inside! :) You're going to click on them to see them full-sized, aren't you!?! LOL! These cookies were in honor of this site http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ which posts some funny stuff.






1 comment:

Amy said...

You probably found the Cauliflower soup on my blog - Pioneer Woman posted it originally. It was good, huh? My Claire liked it too.

Didja know you can make mashed cauliflower, and eat it as a side like mashed potatoes? In fact, it's basically the exact same thing, except you sub cauliflower for the potatoes. If C liked the soup, I'll bet she'd like that, too.

Try the turkey meatloaf recipe I posted, too. It was fantastic.

I knew she'd come around on the food thing. I love how you guys make your own fun! My mom made dirty gingerbread men one year for Christmas. They were anatomically correct, if you know what I mean. :)

Amy