Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Come Back!

So this is from a couple weekends ago when my parents visited. Then they went to Aruba for 10 days and didn't take us with them. Bastards. Actually not really. They deserve a break. ESPECIALLY because my mom came here on her weekend off, watched Claire, and folded 2 weeks worth of laundry. AND put all of Claire's stuff away! I have no issues running the laundry through. It's just the folding and putting away that I get behind on. There aren't enough hours in the day. I'd rather blog or read blogs...etc! So now I've been saving up laundry for the past two weeks. My mom may be coming not this weekend, but next. I wonder...maybe if I just pick my undies out of the clean baskets of clothes if we can get by without folding/putting away for another week and a half...hmm...see...this is why I don't do disposable diapers full time. I would just want to throw them away...plus the few I have are NEVER clean! :)
Here is Claire with Creepy Kitty! Mew. Mew. Mew. (Blinks eyes and turns head slowly...)

So feel free to come back anytime Oma and Opa! Claire will be waiting for you. Why don't you move in across the street! :)



No comments: