Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day! :)

Another GORGEOUS DAY! :) We have spent a lot of time outside walking lately! I'm afraid that my stroller wheels are getting really worn out. Although Claire likes walking so much now that I am *thinking* maybe I can just bring the sling and leave the stroller at home. She can ride in the sling when she gets tired. So here are some fun photos for you!

Here is Claire trying to make her baby eat her Flintstone's Vitamin with Iron. She gets her iron through the Flintstones now.
Look closely, you can see the vitamin dropping from her hand. *love the camera*

AHH! It's alive!


Hmm. This is not the color I wanted!


And here we have her St. Patty's Green!




Here is Claire's favorite snack in the world. Freeze-dried yogurt drops from Gerber Graduates. Only strawberry though! She can eat a whole bag of these at once. But a whole bag is only 90 cals!





Claire enjoying one of her touchy-feely books.






I think she really likes this page now because she "gets" what grass is since we've been outside a lot.







She put on her little hat all by herself!










No comments: