Friday, September 25, 2009

Growing Girl

Well, I have Claire in some 3T pants. Or I thought I did. They are currently around her knees. I thought I could keep pulling them up, but I think I'm going to have to take them in. What's the best way to do this? Gather them at the side or the back and put in a few whip stitches? Here's the problem: http://www.carters.com/Help/SizeChart.aspx She is in the 2T weight, but tall enough for the 3T. Fun fun. Oh wait. Size 24 months goes to 30 lbs...so her weight is in 24 months...that would explain the pants falling down.

1 comment:

theredplayroom said...

Ari has never properly fit into a pair of pants at the waist. I've altered every pair of them! I make little tabs at the sides because I don't know what I'm doing. they stay up fine and don't look too horrible. We just started 2T over here and I took in like 12 pairs of pants! On the plus side, they have adjustable waistbands now, so some didn't need much or anything.