Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something in my butthole.

Claire new favorite song to listen to in the car is Savage Garden's "I WANT YOU." An oldie, but a goodie. Check out the music video if you haven't seen it in awhile:

She will say "Mommy make louder! Mommy play "chica cherry!" Mommy start over!" She loves it!

Today Claire was saying, "Mommy my butt hurt. Mommy someting in my butthole." So I thought she had pooped her pants. Nope. Or maybe was TRYING to poop. Nope. She had a giant wedgie. I said, "Claire! You have a wedgie." So she goes, "What's my wedgie?" Yes, important things to learn. I explained wedgies are when clothes go in your buttcrack not into your butthole...ahh...fine nuances...lol...

Last night we had grilled cheese and soup. She was eating with a baby spoon. She wanted a big spoon. So she goes. "Mommy, I wanta different spoon. This spoon sucks." Yes, she said sucks. It was actually pretty funny.

No comments: