Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I feel the slacking coming on

So I've been pretty good about posting lately...I feel some major slacking coming on, however. LOL! It usually comes and goes in spurts. But for today, I have 3 little stories about Claire to share.

1. We were at Wal-Mart today. I was buying tp. Claire noticed the bears on the package and got excited! She asked, "Mommy, what that for?" I said it was toilet paper. And recognizing now what it was, just inside a plastic wrapper, she excitedly and very loudly, yelled, "OH! THAT FOR WIPING PEOPLES CROTCHES." Dear Lord. Luckily the aisle was empty, but I'm sure that the staff in the Sporting Goods heard her.

2. I was buying a package of hamburger meat. Claire goes, "I NO LIKE MEAT." This was wrong because she loves hamburger meat. I said, Claire, you like this when it's cooked, it turns brown and is HAMBURGER MEAT. So she laughed and goes, "I kidding." I don't know where she got that, I don't exactly make it a point to kid around with my 2 year-old.

3. Yesterday, I had to take my ring to the jewelry store because I moved some heavy boxes and managed to bend it. So they have a bunch of Grandfather Clocks in there. Claire got so excited when she saw them. She started singing, "Hickory Dickory Dock." Then she goes "WHERE MOUSEY GO?" and started looking for a mouse in all of the clocks. Too cute!

No comments: