Friday, March 5, 2010

What a cute pregnant person!

Today someone said to me, "What a cute pregnant person!" I didn't know if I should slap them or say thank you?



I have been having a ton of Braxton Hicks. A TON TON! That means the end is indeed near. I had an OB appt. this week. Went normal! You know, try not to pee on your hand as you pee in a tiny cup...get your BP taken, etc. My BP has been measuring at 110/70 which they always say is low, but if you look on the charts, it's still normal. I think it's the fish oil I take...that and chasing around Claire.
Anyways, I have a "feeling" that he'll be early. I was always thinking with Claire that she would be late, and she was. I have a ticker at the top of my blog page if you want to see my due date and how close I am as the event approaches. If I fall off the face of the earth and the face of Facebook, you'll know what's up! I am hoping he stays in until Easter though! :) That is my goal...


2 comments:

Kelly said...

AWE... you are so cute! :) It's a compliment. :)

you're getting so close!

I was convinced that I would be early with Katelyn, but I was 3 days late. boo.

Kristel said...

Haha, I like how they said 'person' instead of 'lady' or 'woman', like they were trying to be PC! Heh.
How many fish oil pills/what dose do you take a day? I have a ton that I keep forgetting to take!