Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tricky

Today I came home after being gone a few hours for a baby shower.  Claire said, "Mommy, I have to tell you something.  I have a tricky Daddy.  He likes to give me chocolate everytime when you are gone."  Hehe.

She's also big into pretend right now.  She'll say something goofy like, "I'm going to turn into a caterpillar and crawl into your ear to sleep." 

She continues to say "gumbleball" vs. gum ball.  Instead of saying "dizzy" she replaces it with the word "busy"  so if she's spinning in a circle, she might say, "Oh, I feel busy."  Or this can be really funny when she yells, "I'm getting busy!"

Instead of saying "I'm excited."  She will say "I'm exciting."

Again, all too cute to correct!  She'll correct them on her own soon enough!

For her prayer she used to say "We thank "we" now." vs. "We thank "thee" now."  And she's corrected it on her own...it was cuter the other way!

No comments: