She loves to walk behind her little walker now.
So apparently I've touched some hot buttons with my past 2 posts. So in that line, here's today's post...
The Top Ten Ways my 13-month-old is like an 80-year-old+ Grandpa. (Any resemblance to REAL people, is purely coincidental.)
- They both drool.
- They both spill more food on the floor and clothing than actually enters their mouth.
- They both have trouble chewing and swallowing hard foods.
- They both have thin hair.
- They both have problems coherently talking and being understood.
- They both think that the world revolves them.
- They shouldn't be driving.
- They both like boobies.
- They both wear diapers.
- They both have trouble walking without a walker.