Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our little Monkey

Claire likes to climb. She can now get on our upstairs couches. This is bad. She wants to get on top of the backrest pillows and play with the blinds because the blinds make a wonderful metallic noise! Her eyes are shut here, I know. I didn't want to take a whole bunch of her on the couch to encourage her climbing on it. I'm actually trying to get her to NOT climb on stuff. Today at the library she climbed over the back of a little kid chair to sit in it because it was turned around. I am sure she will continue to surprise me with feats of daring-ness that scare me!

I actually wanted to take a picture of the back of this outfit. It has a butt ruffle. I love butt ruffle outfits. They are too freaking cute, and pretty soon she'll outgrow the butt ruffle sizes...so sad!


No comments: