Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pacifier Risk

Josh alerted me to a MySpace bulletin from a HS friend, so I thought I'd post it here as well. Basically, the post made me realize that pacifiers can be a choking hazard. As if speech delays, increased risks of ear infections, and risking early weaning weren't enough...


From: Josh Price
Date: Nov 7, 2008 11:00 AM
Subject: Soothie pacifiers
Body:
Just a fyi to all my mommy friends, I know we all use these, and I until this morning have been a huge fan. We have the blue older baby ones that we use on a regular basis. Well this morning Zade somehow got the whole thing in his mouth and lodged in his throat. BE CAREFUL, not only was it very difficult to remove with him throwing up everywhere. I now hate them and think they aren't worth it.I mean what if that happened at night?!?! Pass this on as a warning, just in case.

SO PASS IT ON!

No comments: