Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Interview

The Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

My Questions:

1. What is your biggest fear? It used to be dying in a trapped environment in a lot of pain like burning to death in a car accident, but now it's something like that happening to Claire.

2. Who is your hero? My mom

3. If you could eat only one food forever, without regard for nutrition, what would it be?
Oh Yummers...Concrete Mixer from Culvers made with Chocolate Custard and Oreo. It's so bad, it's probably 1,500 cals.

4. If I gave you $100,000 to go on a trip, how would you spend it? Would you spend all your time in one place, or would you go to as many places as you could? Where? What would you do when you got there?
Oh what fun that would be...I would love to see all the places I haven't been to, so since I've been to most of the European countries aside from Norway and Sweden, I would like to see those, along with Greece, Turkey, and Portugal...and then I'd like to see Australia, New Zealand, and then see how much I have left after room and board and paying for tour guides ;) I would like to see all the famous sites of these locales and try local cuisine


5. What are your dreams for Claire's future?
For her to be healthy and happy and marry someone that truly loves her. Wow, that seems sooooooo far away. Let's work on sleeping through the night consistently and night-time potty training...more signs...etc...oh yeah, she also signs coat and pen now!

No comments: