Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pay it Forward

WANT TO WIN SOME FREE STUFF? Keep reading? I recently entered a "pay it forward" contest on my LLL friend, Kelly's blog site. And I was one of the winners! So the idea is to "pay it forward." Claire got a fun little package in the mail today with a few pieces of candy, a little dollar store Pooh Tea Set and Princess Wallet...she's in love! Along with several other little toys for her. And a book for the new baby. Thanks, Kelly! YAY! And what a great day for it to arrive! Claire went to the mail box with me and was all excited to carry in her package. Then she had some new stuff to play with while I made some phone calls to tell people we are having a boy in April! YAY!

OK, SO WANT TO WIN? Just enter by leaving a comment. If I know you, I will pick out some things age and gender appropriate for you kids. If I don't know you, make sure you leave the ages/genders of your kids. If you don't have kids...um...I'll get something for your pets...lol! I'll leave the contest open until midnight Sunday night the 30th. I know there's a lot going on with Thanksgiving, so if you only check in once a week or so, you can still enter. There will be 3 randomly selected winners. I put the numbers in a hat for Claire to pick or something. I will either mail you the package or give it to you depending on where you live. I will post a posting with the winners after the 30th. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO PAY IT FORWARD AND HOST A GIVEAWAY ON YOUR BLOG SITE! (Or maybe Facebook/Myspace if you don't have a blog.)

This is the third time I've had a give-away. It's fun. I should do it more often.

Good luck!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad you (Claire) enjoyed your package. Getting mail is always fun! I'm not entering your contest by the way, just glad to hear you recieved the package. Kudos to the postal service b/c i dropped it off at the post office just yesterday!