Sunday, April 4, 2010

Claire's First 3D IMAX

Hey! Why isn't there a spot in the baby book for your little one's first movie theatre movie? Or first 3D IMAX movie? :) Yesterday we took Claire to see HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON the way it's meant to be seen, of course...in 3D IMAX. She loved it and did great the whole time. She went potty right before it started so we didn't have to leave at all like we did when we saw The Princess and The Frog movie.

I'd read so many positive posts about it on Facebook, I decided we needed to go see it before baby brother arrives! And I did catch her reaching out a couple times to try and catch the flying dragons. They actually had kid-sized glasses, and she did a pretty good job of keeping them on the whole time. It was a nice way to spend the day as a family yesterday. It was really cold and yucky and rainy, which totally sucked after Friday's really warm and sunny and BEAUTIFUL 80 degree weather.

Claire took a small car nap on the way to the theatre, which seemed to be the perfect amount of time. I still put her to bed early so she was asleep by 8. She slept in her own bed without making a peep all night and woke up dry (which she has been waking up dry ALL WEEK!). Hey...she can wet the bed again...it's been over a week. I'd feel kind of wasteful washing the sheets and waterproof mattress pad if they didn't have pee on them. Ha. ;)

Well, it's going to be a good Easter. I was asleep myself by 9 and feel pretty good after a good nights sleep. I guess if I want sleep, I have to go to bed earlier rather than hope for sleeping in, because that is just not going to happen. Off to church...

No comments: