Thursday, June 10, 2010

7 week Weigh-in!

Today I took the kiddies to the Hancock Breastfeeding Group. Alex weighed 14 lbs and 2 oz. YAY! Way to grow baby boy! I wasn't concerned about his weight as he is a great nurser and I could tell he was filling out nicely. He has some nice little leg rolls going on now in his diaper/upper thigh area. He has been in size 2 diapers for about 2 weeks as well since those start at 12 lbs. I had to post a bath picture of him and Claire. Kitchen sink baths are much easier btw. This kills my back.
And here you can see him in the bath! He is wearing 6 month sized sleepers since they also start at 12 lbs. He is also VERY long and has a very long torso!

Today I was supposed to have my 6 week pp check. They called and cancelled it. ARGH! Apparently the dr. had a family emergency. Well anyways, since I had a sitter lined up for Claire, I took Alex and got my hair cut instead! I also got my eyebrows done. WOOT! There was an Asian lady there that guessed Alex was 5 months. LOL!

No comments: