Friday, June 11, 2010

This is why I LOVE garage sales!

Garage Sale 1:
Care Bears Seek and Find Hardback
Carebears ABC flashcards NIP (new in package)
Pooh Number match flashcards NIP
Pooh's Go-Together Game NIP
19 Berenstain Bear Books (I think that may be nearly the whole series!)
Wooden World Atlas puzzle with all the Continents! NIP.
all from the same sale for...$1.50 total! WOW

Garage Sale 2:
Hello Kitty Paperback Ballerina book .25
Pirates of the Caribbean 63 piece cardboard puzzle NIP .25
Usborne Fairy Cooking book .25
Harback Fairyopolis lift the flap book .25
Apples to Apples Game $1
Pink/White Nikes $1
Tinkerbell fleece lined Clogs $1
Brown Mary Janes $1
Ariel Lunch box .50
Purple/Black sparkle Leotard for tumbling 1.00
Black Leotard .50
Black tutu skirt .50
Princess Baby Doll Sleeping Beauty - Free :) I told Claire no. The lady working there apparently wanted to get rid of it. She said, "Take it!" So we did.

Garage Sale 3:
Bright Starts Circle Teether NIP .25
Classic Pooh Pacifier attacher NIP .25
Huggies Disposable Changing pads NIP .25
Princess Birthday invites/thank yous NIP .25

Garage Sale 4:
Grover "I Have to Go" potty for Alex .25
Wicker Picnic Basket play set with settings for 4 "tea set" NIP 1.00
Princess Baby Doll Cinderella .25

Garage Sale 5:
Insulated Thomas the Train Lunch bag .50 and it looks new
4 Thomas Trains, wooden assorted cars (I don't know their names!) $2

Not bad, not bad. There are more sales tomorrow, but I think I got my "fix" for a few weeks. :) LOL! That and it's too hot!!! Luckily, there was lots of shade and I had Gatorade with for Claire and I. These were all within walking distance of my house. We were gone only about an hour and we scored really big, I think! Little Alex slept in the stroller the whole time!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG, i totally should have come! All the thomas stuff, Nathan would have been so excited! I'm jealous that you found sales where everything was 25 cents, apparently everyone in fishers (where I typically go to sales) wants $1 for everything. :) Way to go on all your awesome deals!!!