Friday, October 3, 2008

Riley Fest


Today we went to the Riley Fest. http://www.rileyfestival.com/ I didn't bring the camera with, so here are some other pictures of Claire above. Soon it will be too cold for her summer stuff, but today managed to warm up nicely in the sun! My brother Richie came down last night so Claire and I went with him. We tried a deep fried Snickers. It was glorious. I'm sure it was about 1,000 calories, but it was so worth it. It was sort of like a warm donut with chocolate frosting and pudding (nougat) in the center. MMM. We saw the Children's Parade of Flowers at 1. It was exactly that. Kids carrying flowers. Highly overrated. They just walk down the main street and lay them at the feet of the statue of James Whitcomb Riley. We came home. I decided to take a nap with Claire. We slept from 2-5:15 when Josh came home. Oops. My food-coma nap, was also, very glorious. I don't know what I'll do if we have another kid. I need my occasional nap.

No comments: