Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hair Bands and Barrettes!

Well, Claire has officially started wearing hair barrettes! She has also been enjoying wearing some costume jewelry from my late Grandmother.

I love this little tuft of hair, but she still pulls it out a lot...of course...to play with it!

And, I also have some tiny little hair bands and can make a little pony tail on the top of her head.


"I'm very happy to report that my Mommy has stopped washing my hair with Nair." OH...UM...and if you believe that you have 1.) Never priced the stuff or 2.) Tried it on your legs and felt your skin burning off along with your hair...not exactly baby stuff!
"I SEE! I SEE" Claire shouts this every time I take a picture. I made the mistake of showing her the picture I took of her. NOW she wants to see them EVERY TIME! It's kind of fun though and I think it's a good way for her to learn about the awesome art of photography! I need to come up with some way to publish this blog into a babybook...ideas?



No comments: