Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trying to figure out what outfits still fit!

Well I found an outfit that Claire wore last summer. It is a 24 month. This was taken on July 1 of last year, when Claire was 11 months old.

She looks so different! She crawled from 10 months - 14 when she started walking!

This was the first day we started putting up the baby gate and she was so enthralled with patting it.


We put the gate up because she was starting to pull up. Haha. Not very steady yet, as you can almost see her wobble in this photo:


SOOO...fast forward to last weekend with Richie...the hat fits her great, but I'm not sure if she is too leggy for this outfit. I think it looks kind of funny on her now. What do you think?




We had a good visit last weekend with Rich. He got me set up with some of his seedling babies he started from seeds. I have 3 tomato and 2 pepper plants.


I think she looks a lot like her cousins Evan and Davis in this one:


Claire loves her Barbie shoes and insists on wearing them all the time:







No comments: