Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Buys

Last year I bought nothing on Black Friday. Today, I did go to two stores! I got some steals:

Frog Princess Tiana $14.99 vs. $7.44
Snow White $19.50 vs. $7.44
Cinderella $21.35 vs. $7.44
Belle $16.50 vs. $7.44
Ariel $23.95 vs. $7.44

So I got FIVE dolls for $37.20! If I bought them all at "full price" it would have been $96.29.

I also got her some playdough for her stocking....ooooh Christmas is fun!!! I need to control myself. She isn't even begging for anything at this point.

I stopped at 5! They are basically Barbies and super cute. Claire's in love with Princesses! Sorry the sale is over. They also had a Barbie on Special for $5 but I didn't see any left. Bummer. Next time I need to go in the middle of the night apparently.

Among other things, I got my table set for our Thanksgiving which will be tomorrow. I also made homemade cranberry sauce according to the recipe on the back of the Ocean Spray bag. I sampled some, and it is really good! I also made some Lemon Pudding Bars for dessert. Pumpkin Pie is ok, but I'm not super crazy about it. It's generally too rich/thick for me no matter what recipe. I excited about cooking the rest of the stuff tomorrow for our big meal!

No comments: