Thursday, October 23, 2008

Riley Park with Davis and Evan

Well David came 2 days this week to visit Claire and I. Claire had a BLAST playing with her cousins! Here is Evan with a big sword! Watch out!

Here is Davis. He picked a tough face!

Here is Evan making his tough face! GRR!

They have a really cool slide that you can have races on at Riley Park! Claire LOVED the slides!



She wanted to try and climb up like Evan and Davis, but she needed a little help.




Claire couldn't get enough of up and down and up and down on the slides!




Davis climbing up the ladder on the equipment.







David pushing Claire in the baby swing. I LOVE this outfit! Thanks Kristin and David. :)





I decided I better get a picture with me in it at the park! Claire likes to smile when she does the "SO BIG" for pictures.









Thanks for reading my blog! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!











No comments: