Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dealing with Unwanted Advice

Well unwanted advice in print is easy to deal with. You can just stop reading. Close the browser. Delete the email. Delete the comment off of your Facebook page. It's a little harder to deal with unwanted advice in person. Ahhh joy. Here is a good article that you might find interesting: http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-life/family-parenting/articletkt.aspx?cp-documentid=21032199&GT1=32001 It's actually applicable to anyone...which is to just ignore a lot and let the small stuff go. I think the most annoying thing with strangers is their observations if Claire is dressed to warm or cold. I love it when they say she should have a hat on and they don't and I don't. I think it's because her hair is so light...but really...she loves hats and I would put one on her if it's cold enough. 50 and above does not need a hat people.

No comments: