Saturday, November 14, 2009

Funny Story

Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate, Jennifer, was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian & Jennifer and this now made her more curious. Over the course of the evening watching Brian & Jennifer interact, she started to wonder if there was more between them than met the eye.

Reading his mother's thoughts, Brian volunteered, " I know what you're thinking, Mom, but I assure you Jennifer & I are just roommates."

About a week later, Jennifer said to Brian, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Brian replied, "I doubt it but I'll send her an e-mail to be sure."
So he sat down & wrote:
Cute email I got:

Dear Mom,
I'm not saying you 'did' take the gravy ladle and I'm not saying you 'did not,' take the gravy ladle, but the fact remains it's been missing since you were here.
Love, Brian

Several days later, Brian received an e-mail back from his mother:

Dear Son,I'm not saying you 'do' sleep with Jennifer and I'm not saying you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer, but the fact remains that if Jennifer were sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.
Love, Mom

LESSON FOR THE DAY: NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!

No comments: