Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread House

I love making Gingerbread Houses. I find the kits awesome. I've even made my own Gingerbread and cut the pieces to size in the past, but it's really hard to get them uniform and the same height/thickness. The kits are super-cheap. It doesn't matter what it tastes like because it's not like anyone's actually going to eat the icing or Gingerbread after it sits out for weeks. I got this Gingerbread Kit for $9 bucks which included the premade icing in a bag and lots of candy. We did add some extra candy we had laying around and some random leftover Halloween Candy. I like to always put the house on a sturdy cookie sheet, so we can decorate around the base, too. Plus it makes it easy to move around and catch fallen candies. Watch as Claire and I chat with Daddy about the house and stuff here:

No comments: