Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here is Claire in her Exer-saucer enjoying her first KitKat bar! YUMMY! SHE LOVED IT!
She also had fun outside looking at all the Trick-or-Treaters. We had a GORGEOUS day for trick-or-treating. It was right about 70 degrees. Her outfit was almost too hot! But it cooled off as the sun set!

Here is me holding Claire. She is wanting down whenever we are outside. We also got her real "walking" shoes. (Target $9.99) I refuse to pay more than $10 ever for a piece of clothing, top or bottoms for myself. Perhaps I could look better, but really, who am I trying to impress? Feel free to sign me up for WHAT NOT TO WEAR. They would probably have a field day with me ;)


Claire is very excited because she sees all the people and wants to go see them! My cousin Kami got Claire this pink Carebear outfit. What a perfect outfit for our CLAIRE-BEAR!


Here come some of Claire's "fan" club. These 2 little girls live next door and just love Claire to death.



We took her around the big loop in our neighborhood and showed her off to some of our friends and neighbors. She had fun, as did I. Instead of burning off calories on our daily walk, I collected them in a bucket. HEHE! Claire and Josh are helping to eat the candy though! We did run low on the candy we had bought to pass out and passed out all the sucky candy like the Smarties and Tootsie Rolls that we had collected once we got back. Trick-or-treating was 5-8:30. That seems way too long. Wasn't always like 2 hours when we were kids? Like 6-8? Also, I thought it was funny how people gave us extra candy since she's little. We took her in the stroller...I think they pretty much know she's not going to eat all that candy, so they gave us some extra for Mom and Dad!


No comments: