Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Steps

So I haven't posted about half of everything that's been going on lately. I never thought my life was interesting until I started blogging! So First Steps will be coming on Friday to do a free evaluation on Claire's eating/swallowing. https://www.infirststeps.com/matrix/default.asp I think that they are going to test her for everything though, developmentally. It will be interesting to see what they do to evaluate a child...lots of playing, I'm sure...

They already came for an appointment last week to do all the paperwork, get the insurance info, etc. Claire has also been sleeping poorly lately, waking up A LOT, but I think that tonight she will be going back to normal. She has slept since I put her down about 8 and hasn't woken up since....knock on wood! But how can I not feed her all night when some days I'm lucky to get 2 ounces of yogurt or a couple crackers in her!

No comments: