Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Here is Claire walking outside in the snow. It was the Lake effect junk that Valpo gets! I so do not miss it! I do miss how good they are up there at salting and clearing the roads effectively. I love this outfit so much! Sometimes you just wish the outfit would grow right along with them, although this might look funny if she wore this to HS! :) I also got a bunch of awesome stills that I am saving for my Xmas card photo which I ordered, but want you to see for the first time in your card. Hey! If you read this blog and I don't have your address, leave me a comment or email me your address. Don't email me at my Gmail...I NEVER check it...I use it as my spam account. I know, that's terrible...but use my comcast or hotmail ones! K. Thanks. Bye!

1 comment:

no one said...

Friggin awesome colors in this! Watching this video warmed my heart.