Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Little Ham!

This is the usual state of things: an utter mess. Notice all the laundry in the crib along with the trash can in the back (since she can throw stuff over and in if it's in the front. Also, notice the baby towel hanging on the side. See, cribs can be useful for something, even if your baby will not sleep in one! She is sitting on her suitcase. Believe it or not, I have completely unpacked, done and put away all the laundry, and picked up more than once since I took this! :)



Yes, she has a ballpoint pen. She snatches them off our desks or counters whenever she gets her hot little hands near the edges. She is really good at getting up on her tip toes and reaching stuff off of the edges of tables as well. She has also figured out how to use another object to knock off something. How did she even figure that one out! Notice my ghetto-fab baby-proofing in the background. To keep her from emptying her drawers, I have to tie them shut. She can't reach into the top one yet. She is signing for more in this picture...she is doing that all the time now for everything...

I am practicing with her to get her to look at the camera and say "Cheese!" She is getting pretty good!



I think this is my new favorite picture of her, especially because the hat she has on doesn't really match. She insists on wearing hats around the house. I think it's because we wear them to go outside. It's fine with me, and it's funny to boot!




She really loves to sit in her little chairs and this little highchair that was actually my highchair for dolls when I was little! She fits just right!





Yup! That's my little ham! :)








No comments: