Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 1.0

Early Thursday morning on Thanksgiving Day, we ventured up to Timbercrest to visit my Grandpa and Grandma...err...just my Grandpa. I keep saying that wrong! Here is a wedding picture of them almost 59 years ago:
I wanted to take a picture of Holly and Mark. I told them to put their head together. This is what I get:

Well at least you can see their faces now:

Me, Josh, Claire and my Grandpa Vernon.



Holly, Me, Claire, and Grandpa Vernon



We then ventured down to the cafeteria for some pressed-formed turkey and instant mashed potatoes along with some burned pumpkin pie and some jello salad with bits of pineapple and cream cheese in it that absolutely made me gag. But it was only Thanksgiving 1.0. HEY! I copyright that! How does copyright stuff work on a blog anyway? I call leftover food 2.0, 3.0, etc. to make it more appealing to Josh! :) Computer boy!


No comments: