Friday, January 8, 2010

My New BFF

I recently found my new BFF. Sock Locks. They were at the grocery store by the laundry soap. Has anyone else every used these things? They rock. They are perfect for tiny socks...esp. this time of year! When we take socks off, one of these go on and then the stay matched in the dirty hamper! They stay on in the washer, dryer, and then back in the big mess of socks until the next time we wear that pair. Saves time from matching them and getting little socks lost in the wash. They punch apart from what you see in the package here. I totally should've bought more, but I wasn't sure how I'd like them. I remember using them when I was little, but had forgotten about them. I should get paid by this company now for plugging their product. :)

I love them. I love them. I love them. No more time spent matching little socks.

No comments: