Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have you ever snooped in someone's house?

Have you ever snooped in someone's house? Well, here's a little peek in mine. Kami left on Monday, leaving me with a very organized kitchen and closet. Yay. I had to take pictures to prove that they were ever this organized. They may never look so neat again....well until next year when Kami comes?

And she even had me throw away some old spices that I'd had since before we were married...that means they were about 8 years old. Yuck.

Ok, here's my half of the closet. Josh told me not to post his half. If you've seen it, you know why. Let's just say it's not as tidy and "OCD" organized like this half now is. Thank you, Kami! :)

And if you don't like my taste in clothes, please feel free to buy me some new, more fashionable ones. :) Yay.

No comments: